SRLP Student Responsibilities
Student responsibilities in SRLP include:
- Attending mandatory weekly seminars and field trips (for an example see SRLP 2022 Schedule of Activities).
- Presenting a 5-minute presentation to fellow students describing your research project.
- Pursuing research with your faculty supervisor over a 12-week period.
- Attending the National Veterinary Scholars Symposium and presenting a poster at this symposium.
- If you are selected to attend NVSS, to go to all symposium sessions and present a poster.
- Producing a scientific poster and presenting a 3-minute presentation at the AVC SRLP Student Project Presentations held in late August or early September.