SRLP Student Responsibilities
Student responsibilities in SRLP include:
- Attending mandatory in-person weekly seminars (up to two missed seminars are permitted) (for an example see 2023 SRLP Schedule of Activities).
- Conducting full time research with a faculty supervisor over a 12-week period (or more)
- Presenting a 5-minute presentation to fellow students describing your research project.
- Preparing a research abstract.
- Producing a scientific poster and presenting a 3-minute summary at the AVC SRLP Student Poster Presentations held in late August or early September.
- If selected to attend the VSS, to go to all symposium sessions and present a poster.