SRLP Student Responsibilities
Student responsibilities in SRLP include:
- Attending mandatory weekly seminars and field trips (for an example see SRLP 2021 Schedule of Activities).
- Presenting a 5-minute presentation to fellow students describing your research project.
- Pursuing research with your faculty supervisor over a 12-week period.
- Attending the National Veterinary Scholars Symposium if it is virtual and presenting a poster at this symposium.
- If you are selected to attend NVSS in-person, to go to all symposium sessions and present a poster.
- Producing and presenting a scientific poster at the AVC SRLP Student Poster Presentations held in late August or early September.