Office of Continuing Education and Professional Development
Welcome to the UPEI Office of Continuing Education and Professional Development!
Beginning April 16, we will be offering a four-week free mini-series called Redefining Productivity Through COVID-19.
Organizations and individuals must redefine workplace productivity and innovate during all stages of the COVID-19 pandemic response.
- All on campus professional development classes have been suspended until April 30, 2020.
- Classes that were booked in April have been rebooked to May 1 and beyond. Please refer to our revised schedule.
- Many classes and certificates may be transitioned to online courses to allow us to offer them in a timely manner this year should we face an extended quarantine period. Registrations are still being accepted for available online courses and certificates this year.
- Staff of our office are currently working remotely and are available by email at email@example.com.
- Please monitor this website or subscribe for updates.
- Provincial funding for businesses
Looking to enhance your personal or professional skills?
Want to add a new certificate to your resume?
Enjoy meeting new people and learning new things?
The UPEI Office of Continuing Education and Professional Development has something that's just right for you!
We offer a diverse collection of professional development courses and certificate programs designed to meet the needs of today's workforce. Our programs are carefully created and consistently updated to provide excellent new skills for professionals in all stages of their careers.
Supporting life-long learning, professional education, and career development with customized training.