Apply to UPEI!
It’s easy to apply to UPEI! Just follow these steps:
1. Create a UPEI account
- Create a UPEI account. Your account allows you to apply to our programs and check your application status.
- If you have already created a UPEI account, you can sign in.
2. Complete an online application
- Some programs require a slightly different process: professional programs (Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and Radiography) and the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program.
- Due to visa application timing, housing availability, and program capacity, the deadline for non-competitive undergraduate programs for international applicants is determined and adjusted on a yearly basis. Please email email@example.com for more information.
3. Submit your UPEI application fee and completed application
- You will receive a message confirming you have submitted the fee and completed your application. You must pay the application fee and submit your application to proceed to Step 4 and add required supporting documents.
4. Submit your transcripts and supporting documentation
- Transcripts sent directly from your school, college, or university are considered “official”. All other transcripts are considered “unofficial”.
- Your transcripts can be sent by:
- MyCreds: If you have a MyCreds/MesCertif, My eQuals, or Digitary CORE account you can share your digital documents with us by selecting the second option: “Organisation” on the Share page, and then select "University of Prince Edward Island" in the 'Recipient' field.
- email: directly from the school to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: directly from the school to UPEI Registrar's Office, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4P3
- fax: directly from the school to 902-566-0795
- Some programs require supplemental documents. Check your UPEI account for details.
5. Check your application status by logging into your account.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.