Job and Volunteer Postings
- Recent Graduates & Alumni
- Teaching Employment Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Subscribe to receive email notifications when new jobs get posted.
- Explore the tabs below to find student job openings, opportunities for recent graduates, teaching job opportunities, and internship openings.
- Full-time students in their final year of study are encouraged to consult SkillsPEI to learn more about career opportunties for students and graduates.
- You can also check the list of student positions on the UPEI Human Resources department website.
- Subscribe to receive email notificiations when new volunteer opportunities get posted.
- Looking to volunteer? Check out our postings below, and fill out the UPEI Student Union's Volunteer List Student Sign-up Form.
- You can also check out the Voluntary Resource Council's Volunteer matching tool. Use the login information below to sign in:
- Subscribe to receive email notifications when new internship opportunities get posted.
The University of Prince Edward Island's Career Services team does not endorse or screen jobs and other opportunities posted to verify their legitimacy. Applications made to employers and organizations whose job, volunteer, research, and internship opportunities are listed on this site are at the applicants' own risk. To help avoid making an application to a potentially fraudulent job posting, review our Tips for Avoiding Fraudulent Jobs.
Due to a recent increase in fraudulent jobs, we encourage applicants to also be vigilant of scams. For more information on various types of scams, visit the University of Toronto fraudulent job postings guide.
- To become more familiar with employment rights, responsibilities, and standards in Prince Edward Island, visit Employment Standards in PEI. Copies of the 2020 Prince Edward Island Guide to Employment Standards can also be picked up in the Career Studio, 209 Dalton Hall.
- If applying for or accepting an international position, visit the Government of Canada's Travel Advice and Advisories.
- For more information regarding ethical recruitment, see the CACEE Ethical Recruitment Guidelines.
- For more information regarding protection against discrimination, visit the PEI workplace rights guide.
Visit 209 Dalton Hall or email email@example.com with questions regarding any of the information posted on this page.