Other Employment Information
Job postings for students, recent UPEI graduates, and alumni are sorted into four categories:
- Student Opportunities
- Recent Graduates and Alumni Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Internships, Research, and Challenges
Visit the Employment Opportunities page and use the sorting function at the top of the opportunities list.
Additional job search sites for employment on PEI:
- Student Employment Opportunities on the UPEI campus
- Skills PEI
- Work PEI Student Job board
- Student Summer Jobs, PEI Provincial Government
The University of Prince Edward Island's Career Services team does not endorse or screen jobs and other opportunities posted to verify their legitimacy. Applications made to employers and organizations whose job, volunteer, research, and internship opportunities are listed on this site are at the applicants' own risk. To help avoid making an application to a potentially fraudulent job posting, review our Tips for Avoiding Fraudulent Jobs.
Due to a recent increase in fraudulent jobs, we encourage applicants to also be vigilant of scams. For more information on various types of scams, visit the University of Toronto fraudulent job postings guide.
- To become more familiar with employment rights, responsibilities, and standards in Prince Edward Island, visit Employment Standards in PEI. Copies of the 2020 Prince Edward Island Guide to Employment Standards can also be picked up in the Career Studio, 209 Dalton Hall.
- If applying for or accepting an international position, visit the Government of Canada's Travel Advice and Advisories.
- For more information regarding ethical recruitment, see the CACEE Ethical Recruitment Guidelines.
- For more information regarding protection against discrimination, visit the PEI workplace rights guide.
Contact Career Services by email at email@example.com with questions regarding any of the information posted on this page.