Book an Appointment
Experiential Education has several ways for students and alumni to access career supports. These include:
- In-person drop-in hours
- Virtual resume and cover letter feedback
- In-person or virtual appointments with a Career Counsellor
During drop-in hours, you can visit Dalton Hall, Room 209 for in-person support including advice on job searching, resume and cover letter writing, interview preparation, and other work-related issues.
You can visit our events page to see upcoming drop-in hours.
Drop-in hours will be held from 1:00–4:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, now until June 16. Please note there will be NO drop-in hours on Thursday, May 25 as staff are attending an event.
Virtual Resume and Cover Letter Feedback
If you are looking for written feedback on your resume and/or cover letter, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime with your draft, and we will reply with feedback in 1–2 business days.
When you send along your resume and/or cover letter, please be sure to send it in an editable format such as .doc format or as a Google doc. It’s also helpful if you can include a link to or posting for the position you have in mind, so we can tailor feedback.
You can also send general inquiries to email@example.com as needed.
Booking an Appointment with a Career Counsellor
A Career Counsellor can support you with the following:
- Further discussing the career exploration process or mapping out your next career or education steps
- Have a mock interview as it relates to a professional program, graduate school or college
- Preparing your application for a professional program, graduate studies or college
Book an appointment with Kylah Hennessey, Career Counsellor
Appointments with Kylah Hennessey will be virtual only on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday they can be in-person, virtual, or over the phone. For in-person appointments with Kylah, please come to Dalton Hall, Room 214.
Read these tips before your appointment with a Career Counsellor.
Additional off-campus mental health supports:
- Aspiria Student Support 1-877-234-5327 available 24/7
- The Island Helpline 1-800-218-2885 (If you need to talk and are in PEI)
- Mental Health Walk-in Clinics