Entrance Award Cycle
The Entrance Award Cycle is now open for Fall 2023.
The Entrance Award Cycle Application Form is available for Fall 2023 applicants. To be considered for numerous UPEI general entrance scholarships, complete the online UPEI Entrance Award Cycle Application Form linked below and submit a complete application package by the March 1 deadline.
Complete an Entrance Award Cycle Application Form
Detailed instructions are included throughout the UPEI Entrance Award Cycle Application Form, and any questions can be submitted to the Scholarships and Awards Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are additional significant donor-funded awards, including renewable scholarship opportunities, which require a separate application. These separate application awards may also require additional material, such as personal statements or reference letters, and are listed on this page by deadline. Separate application packages should also be submitted to email@example.com.
- Harrison McCain Scholarships
- Joyce Family Foundation Renewable Awards
- Michael S. Kelly Memorial Scholarship
- Wanda Wyatt Scholarships
- Glenda Mackinnon-Peters Engineering Scholarship
- Father Charlie MacDonald Engineering Scholarship
- Audrey J. Tinney Nursing Scholarship
- E. Marion and Donald N. MacKenzie Renewable Entrance Scholarship in Nursing
- Gray Family Foundation Entrance Scholarships in Paramedicine
- Friends of UPEI Calgary - Bill & Denise Andrew Scholarship in Nursing
- Friends of UPEI Calgary - Lou MacEachern Scholarship in Business
- Friends of UPEI Calgary Scholarships
- From VK to C in 50 Scholarship
Students entering UPEI directly from high school are automatically considered for the Celebrating Student Achievement – Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships based on their application for admission to the university. Visit our webpage to learn more about these automatic awards.
Entrance awards for international students, funded by the University of Prince Edward Island, are granted annually to international students who join UPEI from high schools in Canada or other countries.