Cancellations, Payments, and Refunds
UPEI reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrolment or various other circumstances. If a cancellation is to occur, every effort will be made to give adequate notice to enrolled participants. The fee for the cancelled course will be credited to the students account to be used toward their next course. Refunds are not issued automatically, as many students prefer to transfer. If you would like a refund, please contact us.
Cancellations & Refunds
Individuals wishing to withdraw from a professional development course must contact the Office at 902-620-5216 or email@example.com as soon as possible.
Note: This does not apply to credit courses. Please contact the Registrar's Office if you are cancelling or withdrawing from a credit course.
The following professional development course cancellation conditions apply:
- If you withdraw from a course more than five business days prior to the course start date, the course fee less a $50 administrative fee will be transferred to the participant’s account. Refunds are not issued automatically, as many students prefer to transfer. If you would like a refund, please contact us.
- If you withdraw less than five business days before the course start date, the participant will forfeit his/her course fee.
- In the instance a medical certificate is provided, a credit for the full course fee, will be applied to the participant’s account for use on future courses.
- Substitutions are accepted for any cancellation regardless of timeframe. The Office must be notified of the substitution as soon as possible.
- Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal. Those who do not attend and provide no notice, forfeit his/her full course fee.
After your registration is received electronically, we will send you an email that will include a UPEI ID number and your four (4) payment options.