Payments, Cancellations, and Refunds
The fee for the cancelled course will be credited to the participants account to be used toward their next course. Refunds are not issued automatically, as many participants prefer to keep their funds in their UPEI account to use towards future course fees. If you would like a refund, please contact us.
Cancellations and Refunds
Individuals wishing to withdraw from a professional development course must contact the Office at 902-620-5216 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Note: This does not apply to credit courses. Please contact the Registrar's Office if you are cancelling or withdrawing from a credit course.
The following professional development course cancellation conditions apply:
- If you withdraw from a course less than two weeks before the course start date, a $100 late cancellation administrative fee will be charged. Refunds are not issued automatically, as many participants prefer to keep their funds in their UPEI account to use towards future course fees. If you would like a refund, please contact us.
- If you withdraw less than five business days before the course start date, the participant will forfeit his/her course fee.
- In the instance a medical certificate is provided, a credit for the full course fee, will be applied to the participant’s account for use on future courses.
- Substitutions are accepted for any cancellation regardless of timeframe. The Office must be notified of the substitution as soon as possible.
- Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal. Those who do not attend and provide no notice, forfeit his/her full course fee.