Custom Group Training
UPEI's Office of Continuing Education and Professional Development will love to collaborate with you to create and tailor the ideal professional development to meet your organization’s needs, whether it be in-person or online!
Some options include:
- A single-day course (in topic areas we offer regularly or topic areas unique to our regular programming)
- Several half- and full-day courses in similar and/or different topic areas
- A cohort – private to just members within your organization – in a specific Certificate program we currently offer
- A cohort – private to just members within your organization – in a specific Certificate program created to meet the professional development needs of your organization
We will provide professional facilitators, classroom space, catering, and a first-class learning experience for your organization’s professional development.
Our past clients include private and government organizations:
- Animal Resource and Education Canada
- Canadian Aquaculture Alliance
- Prince Edward Island Department of Agriculture and Land
- Prince Edward Island Department of Social Development and Housing
- Government of Prince Edward Island
- Health PEI
- Labrador Innu Round Table Secretariat
- PEI Public School Branch
- PEI Public Service Commission
Contact Randy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help facilitate training and professional development for you!
Custom Group Training flyer (.pdf)
Professional development group packages
We also offer week-long, intensive professional development group packages for organizations. Visit the Professional Development Group Packages page for complete details.