Request Design Services
Looking to promote an upcoming event in your department? Updating a poster? Creating a newsletter or a website?
UPEI Marketing and Communications can help. Our Project Brief form allows our team to take your ideas and create a plan to achieve your marketing and communications goals.
Project Request Process
- Once your project brief is submitted, it will be reviewed by Marketing and Communications to ensure it is within scope for design services and to ensure we have the resources necessary to provide the service.
- If approved, copy (text) for the design is edited. We ask that anyone requesting design work provide text that is as close to print-ready as possible. UPEI Marketing and Communications reserves the right to edit submitted content. Substantive copy changes will be brought to your attention.
- A designer is assigned to the project and develops a proof.
- The proof is provided to the client for a thorough review. Any changes needed for the design should be provided at this point as this is the only revision stage.
- Designer makes changes to the proof and provides it to the client for final approval to ensure all edits requested in step 4 are complete.
- Project is closed.