Your search has returned no results.
Chi Wan Young Sports Centre Guidelines and Procedures
Fitness Centre Guidelines
- Please wipe down all equipment with cloth and cleaner supplied.
- Do not spray the equipment directly, instead spray the cloth and wipe.
- Return the weight plates and equipment to storage racks and spaces provided.
- Weightlifting chalk is not permitted.
- Liquid chalk is permitted
- No sandals, open-toed shoes, socks, bare feet or work boots.
- Must have appropriate, clean footwear. No outdoor footwear permitted.
- No foul language, spitting or disrespecting Fitness Centre staff and/or members.
- No personal trainers, athletic trainers or physiotherapists, other than UPEI Personal Trainers permitted.
- No kitbags, food and coats/jackets permitted.
- Weight collars mandatory on barbells.
- Youth 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Read more about the UPEI Chi-Wan Young Sports Centre and Membership fees and policies.