Services and member amenities
General locker rooms and shower facilities
- Locker rooms are open for regular use.
- Sauna is closed indefinitely.
- Lockers outside the fitness centre are available for use during your workout.
- Please DO NOT put dirty footwear inside the lockers.
- Users should bring their own locks as UPEI Athletics and Recreation is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Lockers are for day use only. Any locks left on overnight will be cut off and items will be removed.
- In addition to the General Locker Rooms, washrooms are located outside the walking track and fitness centre on the second floor.
- Community members can access the MacLauchlan Arena parking lot, located behind our facility and across from the School or Sustainable Design and Engineering building.
- Community members may obtain a token from the Bell Aliant Control Desk following their workout.
- Metered parking lots are located in front of the Chi-Wan Young Sports Centre and W.A. Murphy Student Centre.
NOTE: The gated lot in front of the Chi-Wan Young Sports Centre is for Bell Aliant Centre pool users only. Parking in this lot will require you to pay $9 for a token at the Pool Control Desk.
- A water bottle refill station is located in the lobby across from Panther Central. All other water fountains in the facility are closed indefinitely.
- There is no open gym at this time.
- Gymnasium is open for UPEI organized events including varsity/club team practices, Panther Academy programming and intramurals.
- For gymnasium rental options please contact Stephanie Knickle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Single-visit passes/Multi-visit passes
- Available for purchase at Panther Central.