UPEI Athletics and Recreation is committed to following the guidelines recommended by our Chief Public Health Office (CPHO) and UPEI’s Operational Ease-Back Plan to ensure the safety of our members, staff and community.
How to book workout times
- Members must schedule their workout times via email request to email@example.com.
- Workout times are 1 hour/person/day.
What to include
- Your name
- Your ID number (times will not be confirmed without a valid ID number)
- Date and times requested
Do not include
- phone number (phone number required when checking in, not with booking)
- booking for someone else
To check for available workout times please visit: Fitness Centre Availability (Google Sheet)
Members can request work out times for any of the dates shown on the link.
For more updates visit https://www.upei.ca/ar/fitness-centre
- Do not enter the building if you have symptoms of COVID-19, have travelled outside the Atlantic Provinces or have been in contact with anyone who has been outside the Atlantic Provinces in the last 14 days.
- Pre-registration for a designated walking time is required as we have a limited capacity of six members on the walking track at one time.
- Wash your hands frequently and/or use provided hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility.
- Maintain two metres distance from others.
- Please follow all signage including arrows on the floor and around the walking track
- Please wash and/or sanitize your hands upon arrival. Hand washing stations are located on the second floor and hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to the Chi Wan Young Sports Centre.
- Security Services and Health, Safety, and Environment have posted signs on the Chi-Wan Young exterior door indicating entrance and exit, in order to help with traffic flow while physically distancing (2m/6ft).
- For those with mobility issues, please use accessible entrances/exits as required.
- Active Campus/Membership ID card is required. Day passes are available for purchase.
- Showers are available from 6am - 9:30am Monday-Friday.
- A water bottle refill station across from Panther Central front desk is available for use.
- The squash courts and gymnasium will remain closed at this time.
- We will honour those who previously purchased a day pass or 5 punch pass prior to March 15, 2020.