We are excited to have everyone back in the Studio! A few things to keep in mind before coming to a class:
- Sign in at the Panther Central Desk (valid Campus ID card required). Arrive 10 -15 minutes before class ready to work out. No pre-registration.
- Please take your own mat if possible. Mats can be signed out from Panther Central Desk if needed.
- Maximum of 12 participants per class.
- Do not come to class if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Classes vary from 30, 40, and 45 minutes. Please check times.
- Please do not linger after class as equipment will need to be cleaned before next class.
Membership Fitness Classes
Classes including High Intensity Interval Training (HITT), Zumba, BARRE Fitness and Pilates-Yoga Fusion, will start the week of September 28. Membership classes are free for full-time UPEI students and Sports Centre members. No non-members at this time.
Note: Sports Centre day passes are not accepted for fitness classes. Squash and walking track members not eligible.
UPEI Full-time Student-only Fitness Class Schedule
In addition to having access to Membership Fitness Classes, full-time UPEI students can also attend HIIT 30, Hatha Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Pilates and Zumba classes. These classes are for full-time UPEI students only.