We are excited to have everyone back in the Studio! A few things to keep in mind before coming to a class:
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes before class ready to work out. No pre-registration.
- Sign in at the Panther Central Desk (valid Campus ID card required).
- Please take your own mat if possible. Mats can be signed out from Panther Central Desk if needed.
- Maximum of 12 participants per class.
- Do not come to class if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Classes vary from 40 to 45 minutes. Please check times.
- Please do not linger after class as equipment will need to be cleaned before next class.
Membership fitness classes
Classes including Zumba, BARRE Fitness, HIIT, and Pilates-Yoga Fusion, will start the week of January 11, 2021.
Membership classes are free for full-time UPEI students and Sports Centre members. No non-members at this time.
NOTE: Sports Centre day passes are not accepted for fitness classes. Fitness classes are not included in Squash and Walking Track memberships.
UPEI Full-time student-only fitness class schedule
In addition to having access to membership fitness classes, full-time UPEI students can also attend Hatha Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Pilates and Zumba classes. The student-only classes start the week of January 11, 2021.
NOTE: These classes are for full-time UPEI students only.