Bill and Denise Andrew Hall
Bill and Denise Andrew Hall is a co-ed building, and assignments are generally given to second-year students or above. Life in Andrew Hall falls somewhere between the outgoing, open-door feeling you get in Bernardine, and the independent apartment-style living offered in Blanchard Hall. This gives students in their second year, and those ready for more space and privacy, an independent lifestyle option without giving up the convenience of your meal plan.
All students living in Andrew Hall are on a five- or seven-day unlimited meal plan and eat at the Wanda Wyatt Dining Hall. It’s easy and convenient: no shopping or meal prep, and no dishes to do! The dining hall is open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Monday to Friday; 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday), and is a great place to spend time getting to know other students, and study.
Living in Andrew Hall is all about comfort and convenience, with two- and three-bedroom suites with washroom, microwave, mini-fridge, kitchen sink, table, and chairs (one bedroom, barrier-free suites also available). Bathrooms are split, with the tub/shower in one area, toilet in another, and vanity/sink in a common area. Kitchenettes are handy for snacks, and spacious enough for hanging out with friends. Students in Andrew Hall choose between five- or seven-day unlimited meal plans, and will find the indoor connection to the dining hall very convenient.
Is Andrew Hall right for you?
- quiet and private
- private bedroom
- meal plan required
- mostly first- and second-year students
- each bedroom is fully furnished with a double size captain’s bed, workstation with overhead shelves, desk chair, small dresser, lockable night stand, closet with shelves, and 27" cable TV
- each bedroom comes with telephone and private voice mail, and wireless internet access
- each suite has a private washroom, mini-fridge, microwave, and kitchen sink
- students have access to common lounges, laundry facilities, and indoor access to the dining hall
Did you know?
- each floor in Andrew Hall has a lounge where you can hang out with friends
- there’s no need to race for your early-morning shower—our residences have enough hot water for all
- residences are locked 24 hours a day, but you can easily make arrangements for your guests to visit