Canadian Centre for Climate Change and Adaptation Residence
The brand-new Canadian Centre for Climate Change and Adaptation (CCCCA) is located in St. Peter's Bay, PEI. It is also the home of the UPEI School of Climate Change and Adaptation, with classrooms and research facilities.
Apartments are two-bedroom units with full kitchens. Each bedroom contains a double bed, desk, dresser, and large closet. See more of the indoor spaces in this video.
St. Peter's Bay is approximately 45 minutes' drive from UPEI's main campus in Charlottetown. This building is recommended for mature students, those in the Applied Climate Change and Adaptation program, and those with access to a personal vehicle. Bus service is provided three times per day on weekdays.
Is St. Peter's Bay right for you?
- budget friendly
- close to nature
- mostly Masters, PhD, and Applied Climate Change and Adaptation program students
- rooms are fully furnished with large wardrobes for storage, workstations with overhead shelves, double size captain’s beds, desk chairs, and bulletin boards
- rooms are spacious, with a complete bathroom and kitchen in each unit
- you have the option to rent a unit to yourself ($900 per month) or share with another student
- residence fees include all utilities (heat, hot water, electricity, and wireless internet)
- rooms come with complimentary wireless internet service
Did you know?
- residences are locked 24 hours a day, but you can easily make arrangements for your guests to visit
- parking at the CCCCA is free