Partner Exchange Schools
Student Exchange Opportunities with UPEI Partners
UPEI has exchange agreements with a number of universities outside of Canada. These exchange agreements permit students to study at another institution and have his or her credits transferred back to UPEI. The student is studying under a letter of permission, therefore paying tuition and fees to UPEI.
Agreements are in place with the following partner universities:
- Deakin University (currently on hold)
- University of New England
- ESC Rennes School of Business (Business)
- ESC Amiens (Business)
- INSEEC Group, Paris (Business)
- Universite de Bretagne-Sud
- Furtwangen University
- HAWK University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences
- Stuttgart Technology University of Applied Sciences
- Technical University of Munich
- University of Bamberg
- Dublin Institute of Technology (Business)
- University of Technology (Business and Computer Science)
- Chiba University
- Hosei University
- Japan-Canada Consortium
- Kindai University
- Seinan Gakuin University
- Soka University
- The International University Of Kagoshima
- Tsukuba University
Trinidad and Tobago
- University of Portsmouth (Business and History)
United States of America
- Berry College
- Francis Marion University
- Missouri Southern State University
- Muskingum University
- Northeastern State University
- Western Carolina University
For more information on exchange programs:
Looking to go abroad to study, volunteer, intern, teach or work? Check out My World Abroad for expert advice and resources to help you take on the world! Read student success stories and be inspired by thousands of international opportunities.
UPEI programs' exchange information:
Complete the UPEI Exchange Application and make an appointment with our International Liaison Officer, Sherilyn Acorn-LeClair, to discuss your future exchange.
Before travelling, use the Travel Checklist and check the travel reports and warnings.
In case of emergency while travelling abroad, call the 24hr Emergency Line: (902) 628-4357.