International Summer School Opportunities
ESC Rennes School of Business - Rennes, France
The Rennes School of Business is please to announce their Summer Programs and French classes for 2021. Open to partner school exchange students!
Deadline April 2, 2021 (fluctuating for each course)
- Cross-Cultural Management from June 1–11, 2021
- Sustainable Business from June 15–25, 2021
- Doing Business in Europe from June 29–July 9, 2021
University of Jyväskylä - Finland
International Summer School in Human Sciences
May 18–June 12, 2021
The University of Jyväskylä is pleased to welcome you to our 17th International Summer School in Human Sciences in May–June 2021. The Summer School in Human Sciences comprises of 15 interdisciplinary courses for undergraduate and/or graduate students interested in e.g. language and culture studies, communication, education, music, psychology, sport and health sciences, business and marketing and social sciences.
Please note that the Summer School in Human Sciences will be arranged according to the Covid-19 pandemic regulations. In case the pandemic situation does not allow us to arrange the summer school physically on campus, most of the summer school course programme can be offered online. We will keep the applicants informed about the situation. You can follow our website for updates: www.jyu.fi/hs-summerschool
Week one: 24–28 May 2021
- Finnish Language and Culture
- Education in Finland
- Introduction to Intercultural Communication
- Music, Mind & Well-being
- How to make a successful application for Erasmus+ Sport programme
Week two: 31 May–4 June 2021
- Visual Communication as a Way to Improve Working Life Skills
- National Education Systems: Foundations, Frameworks, Structures and Experiences
- Physical Activity, Sport, Health and Health Promotion - International Perspectives
- Nordic Working Life Model: Past, Present and the Future of Work in Light of Institutional Theories
- Ear Training & Blended Learning
Week three: 7–11 June 2021
- Sport Marketing
- Managing Customer Relationships with Digital Marketing
- Multilingual Communication in Multicultural Teams
- Greek Political Thought and its Modern Echos
- Adapted Physical Activity
How to apply?
The online application form and instructions for completing the application are available at http://r.jyu.fi/hs-summerschool/apply. The application deadline is 1 March 2021. You are welcome to apply for the full summer school programme (one course per week) or parts of it. Each course lasts one week and they are 2-5 ECTS credits.
Students from partner universities all over the world are invited to apply to the Summer School. Also the degree and exchange students of the University of Jyväskylä are welcome to join the courses.
Students are accepted to the Summer School in the framework of the bilateral cooperation agreements between the University of Jyväskylä and partner universities. Consequently, we do not charge tuition or course fees. However, students may be required to pay tuition for their own home university to enable credit transfer. If the Summer School can be arranged physically on campus, students are expected to pay for their travel to and from Jyväskylä as well as living expenses and accommodation while in Jyväskylä. We may also collect small participation fees for individual events of the social programme.
The teaching staff of the Summer School consists of professors, researchers and experts from the University of Jyväskylä and from partner universities.
Summer school participants may reserve accommodation in the apartments of Soihtu Kortepohja Student Village at about 2.5 kilometres / 1.5 miles from the University. They will each have a furnished study-bedroom (with a shared kitchenette and bathroom) which also include a blanket, pillow, bed linen and some basic kitchenware. Also included in the room price is breakfast and the possibility to use the gym.
Please see more information and cost of accommodation at: http://r.jyu.fi/hs-summerschool/housing