Potential Graduate Supervisors
Securing a supervisor prior to applying to graduate programs in the Faculty of Science is an admission requirement.
Visit the Potential Graduate Supervisors page of the Faculty of Graduate Studies website for contact information.
Faculty of Science faculty members by department
- Applied Climate Change and Adaptation faculty
- Applied Human Sciences faculty
- Biology faculty
- Chemistry faculty
- Environmental Studies faculty
- Mathematics and Computational Sciences faculty
- Paramedicine faculty
- Physics faculty
- Psychology faculty (Faculty of Arts)
For other graduate programs and potential supervisors, visit the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.
For Faculty - Application for Graduate Status
In order to supervise or participate in graduate committees or teaching, UPEI faculty must apply, obtain and maintain Graduate Status. Nominations must be sent by Department chairs to the Graduate Coordinator and include the faculty’s CV and a complete Personal Summary for Graduate Faculty.
- Personal Summary for Graduate Faculty (MS Word)