Book a Health or Wellness Appointment
While best evidence does not support doing an annual physical on healthy people without any symptoms, it is recommended you discuss with your healthcare provider how often you should schedule a wellness visit/health checkup to discuss routine screening and how to improve health and reduce the risk for illness. Depending on your age, the frequency of these wellness appointments may vary.
Some examples of why you may need a checkup:
- Well baby exams
- Well-child exams
- When you are sick
- When you have a symptom that could mean illness
- To manage chronic or ongoing conditions
- To check on the effects of a new medicine
- To help with risk factors like smoking or obesity
- For prenatal care, if you are pregnant
- For lifestyle issues like family planning
- For other reasons that are based on your individual needs
Call the Clinic at (902) 566-0616, or email email@example.com.