Faculty of Education
Our mission is a commitment to life-long learning in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate studies to develop critical reflection, compassion, and innovation for educational leaders including teachers, community-based educators, and researchers in a variety of local and global contexts.
The close rapport between students and professors is often cited as the most valued aspect of a UPEI Education student’s experience.
Need more information about the University of Prince Edward Island?
Are you ready to apply? It's easy!
- Create a UPEI account
- Complete the UPEI application
- Submit your completed UPEI application and fee
The University of Prince Edward Island Faculty of Education strives in all its actions to:
- build caring, equitable, and just relationships and practices
- develop communities of creative and critical thinkers who value diversity
- promote environmental responsibility and sustainability
- practice and foster cooperation and collaboration
- enhance self-knowledge, aesthetic appreciation, and personal expression
- model creative and effective teaching and learning practices
- demonstrate commitment to life-long learning and world mindedness
The Faculty of Education realizes that these goals can best be achieved through collaboration with the greater education community.
Visit UPEI's historic campus
Faculty of Sustainable Design Engineering building