TD Travel Insurance
Eligible University of Prince Edward Island alumni can enjoy preferred rates on travel insurance with TD Insurance.
With the TD Insurance Multi-Trip All-Inclusive Plan, you have access to multi-trip medical and non-medical travel insurance bundled in one convenient annual plan.
Benefits at a glance
- Up to $5 million in emergency travel medical coverage
- Trip cancellation up to $2,500 per person or maximum $5,000 per family for each annual period of coverage
- Trip interruption up to $5,000 per person, per covered trip
- Emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, free of charge
- Up to $5,000 emergency non-medical vehicle and home assistance benefits if your vehicle or home is insured through TD Insurance
Visit our website for more information or call us at 1-833-962-1143 to get a quote or to purchase travel insurance.
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am–9:00 pm EST
- Saturday, 9:00 am– 5:00 pm EST
TD Insurance Travel Insurance is administered by Global Excel Management Inc. and its subsidiary, CanAm Insurance Services (2018) Ltd. TD Insurance Travel Insurance is underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company (medical covered causes) and TD Home and Auto Insurance Company (non-medical covered causes). Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by the administrator described in the insurance policies. Coverages and benefits are subject to eligibility conditions, limitations and exclusions, including pre-existing medical condition exclusions. Please refer to the policy for full details