Grants and Scholarships
Canada Student Grant for Students with Permanent Disabilities
Accessibility Services can provide assistance with provincial grant applications for equipment and services for students with permanent disabilities. Information and eligibility on Canada student grants for students with permanent disabilities is located on the CanLearn website.
For more information or assistance with the application for the Canada Student Grant for Students with Disabilities, please contact Accessibility Services at (902) 566-0668 or by email email@example.com.
UPEI Scholarships and Awards
UPEI offers many student scholarships and awards. Please refer to the sortable list of scholarships.
You may also check our Financial Aid page.
Disability related scholarships and bursaries
Students with disabilities may qualify for the following scholarships:
- UPEI Memorial Bursary for Students with Disabilities
- UPEI MyAbilities Scholarship
- UPEI Access and Inclusion Award
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada Scholarship Programs
- Mattinson Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities
- NEADS Disability Scholarships
- $5,000 Medavie Scholarship Honouring Pierre-Yves Julien
- PEI Council of People with Disabilities scholarship
- Noreen and George Corrigan Scholarship - Learning Disability
- Sarah Gaulin Memorial Scholarship
- The AbbVie IBD Scholarship Program
- Canadian Hard of Hearing Association
- Noreen Corrigan Scholarship
Online scholarship resources
- National Educational Association of Disabled Students - Directory of financial assistance programs for post-secondary students with disabilities
- Student Awards Canada - Canadian database of thousands of scholarships, bursaries, fellowships, grants and other financial awards