Academic coaching is an interactive process focused on you. It will help you reach your full academic potential, through confidential one-one meetings with an academic coach.
Who is academic coaching for?
Academic coaching is a free service offered as part of the PAS program and is open to anyone registered at UPEI.
- If you are ready to make a change in your academic performance
- If you want to get to the root of your academic challenges and work to solve them
- If you need help handling the transition from high school to university
- If you feel stuck, stalled or drifting in your academic performance
- If you feel you are not working to your full potential, but do not know how to achieve it
What you will do in your first 30 minute session:
- A clearer picture of exactly what you want and why
- A better understanding of what is holding you back
- An assessment of the support required to help you reach your goals
- A strategic plan of action
Contact us today - email@example.com