Academic coaching is an interactive process focused on you. It will help you reach your full academic potential, through confidential one-to-one meetings with one of the Webster Centre for Teaching and Learning staff.
How do you reach your academic potential?
Compare your situation now to where you want to be in the future. The "gap" is the bridge we build together. You can expect to grow, to take risks, and to challenge yourself, always assisted by an objective person who wants you to reach the other shore.
Who is academic coaching for?
Academic coaching is a free service offered as part of the PAS program and is open to anyone registered at UPEI.
- If you are ready to make a change in your academic performance
- If you want to get to the root of your academic challenges and work to solve them
- If you need help handling the transition from high school to university
- If you feel stuck, stalled or drifting in your academic performance
- If you feel you are not working to your full potential, but do not know how to achieve it
Then come in, make an appointment and start. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step.” - Confucius
What you will do in your first 30 minute session:
- A clearer picture of exactly what you want and why
- A better understanding of what is holding you back
- An assessment of the support required to help you reach your goals
- A strategic plan of action
Contact us today - email@example.com