Room Booking Forms
The University makes available designated classrooms, meeting rooms, event spaces, and Athletic facilities to be booked for various events. Please selected from the list below, the form that would best describe the booking being requested.
25Live has been implemented to replace individual departmental room management systems ranging from hard-copy books and diaries, through word documents and excel spreadsheets, to web-shared calendars ( e.g. Google Calendar). It is understood that 25Live is the system of record. In the event of a conflict arising from booking requests and confirmations outside of 25Live, the priority will always be those in 25Live.
Use your UPEI credentials to sign in to 25Live and request a space or computer lab for an activity that is organized by and for a UPEI department or student society, such as a meeting or campus event.
Request space at UPEI for an activity organized by a non-UPEI group (even if you're a UPEI employee involved in that group), such as community or corporate functions.
Use the Sport Facility Booking Form to request UPEI's Alumni Canada Games Place, Chi-Wan Young Sports Centre, or turf field facilities.
Classroom Change Request
Request a different location for your scheduled class. This form is for faculty members only.
If you have questions, you can contact personnel at one of the following locations:
- Internal Bookings - Facilities Management - 902-566-0471 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- External Bookings - Conference Services - 902-566-0952 or email@example.com
- Sporting Events - Athletics & Recreation - 902-566-0368 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classroom Change Requests - Registrar’s Office - 902-566-0506 or email@example.com
- Technical Issues - ITSS Help Desk - 902-566-0465 or firstname.lastname@example.org