UPEI Business Society
The UPEI Business Society is a student-run organization dedicated to enhancing the educational experiences and social well-being of students throughout their time at the Faculty of Business.
Many activities and initiatives are undertaken each year, providing members with great opportunities to develop relationships with local business leaders, faculty members, and fellow students. These include, but are certainly not limited to:
- The annual Business Society Luncheon, an event that attracts over 300+ business people and students from across Prince Edward Island and Atlantic Canada. The luncheon features a nationally recognized business leader with a keynote speech, and provides networking opportunities for both businesses and students.
- The Business Society Case Competition, which gives business students a chance to compete against their peers in an academic setting.
- Social events and outings, such as the "Back to School BBQ", the "Winter Formal" networking event, annual volleyball, golf, hockey, and golf tournaments, and various social nights during the academic year.
- The October Food Drive, benefiting a local food bank, and volunteer work at various community events.
- Discounts at local businesses and draws for various prizes throughout the school year.