DEADLINE for submission of applications is the first Friday of the month. Applications which miss the deadline will be reviewed the following month.
- Submit one copy of original protocol to ACC Admin. Assistant in the Department of Biomedical Sciences, Room 2302 at the Atlantic Veterinary College.
- Submit an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animal Care Committee
- UPEI ACC Policy
- UPEI ACC Terms of Reference (updated April 23, 2020)
- CCAC Guidelines (updated March 2017)
- CCAC Categories of Invasiveness
- UPEI-AVC Guidelines for CI & Rest Periods for Teaching Animals
- CCAC Three R's Microsite
- Post Approval Monitoring Program
- Campus Animal Event Form - Special Groups
Scientific Merit Review Committee
To view any UPEI ACC Codes of Practice and SOPs, they can be accessed through myUPEI.
Codes of Practice
- ACC-CP-06 Codes of Practice - Laboratory Animal Allergy
- ACC-CP-08 Codes of Practice - Zoonotic Disease in UPEI Animal Facilities
- ACC-CP-09 Codes of Practice - Record Keeping in UPEI Animal Facilities
- ACC-CP-12 Codes of Practice - Animal Based Projects Involving Two or More Institutions
Standard Operating Procedures