See UPEI's Apply page for submitting transcripts with your UPEI application.
Students can request official copies of transcripts for mailing to other institutions, and unofficial copies for personal use. Transcripts will be provided to the student or directly to an external party upon written request.
For current students:
- To request an official transcript: Login to MyUPEI, go to Student Planning in the Student Toolbox. Select the Transcript Requests selection and fill out the form. Please note that the information entered in this section is directly printed onto the transcript, so ensure it is complete and accurate. The University is not liable for incomplete or incorrect information.
- To request an unofficial transcript: Login to MyUPEI and click the link for the Unofficial Transcript Request in the Student Toolbox. This will produce a PDF copy of your unofficial transcript at any time, for your personal use.
For former students:
- Please complete the Transcript Request Form and submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org If possible, please use your UPEI.ca student email address to submit your requests.
- If you still have access to your Student Portal (Student Planning), you can make the request through the Transcript Requests selection instead of using the Transcript Request Form.
- Transcripts are prepared daily; however, during peak periods, such as at the end of each academic session, at least one week's notice may be required.
- Requests from students with fees owing to the University will not be processed.
- Regular mail and fax service are free of charge.
- Courier fees are as follows:
- $10 within the Maritimes
- $20 for other Canadian destinations
- $30 for International
Courier requests must include a street address and a phone number, including the area code.
- $15 same-day processing fee (does not include delivery time), in addition to the costs of the particular request.
- Payment accepted by VISA, MasterCard, or American Express. Sorry, no Visa Debit.