Your search has returned no results.
How to Register for Courses
What courses should I take?
- Log in to myUPEI and scroll down the homepage to the Student Toolbox.
- Select the Course Catalogue to browse courses offered at UPEI.
How do I build my schedule?
- Use the Filter Results drop-down menus to narrow down your search.
- Ensure that the Term filter is set to the term (semester) for which you'd like to plan and register.
- Select the courses and sections that suit your liking to plan a tentative schedule.
How do I register for my courses?
- Review your tentative plan schedule by clicking the Academics drop down menu in the lefthand sidebar.
- Select Student Planning, then select Plan & Schedule.
- On the Plan your Degree and Schedule your Courses page, make sure you are viewing the semester for which you've been planning.
- Choose the course you want to register for, and the lab if applicable.
- If your draft plan is to your liking, click Register Now.
If you have any questions about registering for your courses, email email@example.com and we will be happy to help!