How to Register for Courses
First-year registration will open on March 24!
Book an appointment with one of our advisors now by contacting email@example.com.
What courses should I take?
- View your program requirements on the UPEI homepage by clicking on Academics and scrolling to your program of choice or by visiting the UPEI Programs page.
- Once on your selected program page, choose the option Course Structure on the ride side of the webpage. This will layout what your courses at UPEI will look like in your first, second, third, and fourth year of university
- Use this as a guide to choose your classes at UPEI.
Once you have viewed your course requirements, you are ready to log into your myUPEI account and view your degree audit.
- Log in to myUPEI and scroll down the homepage to the Student Toolbox.
- Select Student Planning. This will bring you to a secondary page where you will choose Student Planning again.
- Choose View Your Progress. This will layout what your entire degree will look like at UPEI in terms of requirements and choices in courses.
How do I build my schedule?
- On your My Progress Page, choose a class to add to your schedule.
- Once you click on a course code, it will take you that specific class in the Course Catalogue.
- Ensure that the Term filter on the left side of the page is set to the term (semester) for which you'd like to plan and register.
- Choose View Available Sections to view the class description, number of seats available, location, time, day, and professor.
- If you see a specific section you’d like to take, you can choose Add Section to Schedule. If you are unsure which class you’d like to take, you can choose the options Add Course to Plan located across from the course name. This will add all of the available sections to your desired semester.
- Repeat this process until your schedule is complete.
- To choose elective courses, select Course Catalogue to browse available courses available at UPEI.
How do I register for my courses?
- Under the Student Planning option on the myUPEI homepage, review your tentative plan schedule by clicking the Academics drop down menu in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select Student Planning, then select Plan & Schedule.
- On the Plan your Degree and Schedule your Courses page, make sure you are viewing the semester for which you've been planning.
- Choose the course you want to register for, and the lab if applicable.
- Plan out your entire schedule for both the Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 semesters to make sure everything fits correctly.
- If your draft plan is to your liking, click Register Now.
- If it is successful, all of your courses will turn green.
If you have any questions about registering for your courses or would like to book a course advisement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!