Senior Academic and Administrative Positions
Human Resources seeks to deliver progressive, best-practice HR services to provide opportunities and information to UPEI employees and the general public.
The Human Resources department at UPEI supports over 1,250 faculty, staff, and students. As a member of the UPEI team, you'll have access to vibrant student programs, world-class research opportunities, state-of-the-art facilities, and innovative collaborations.
Current Senior Academic and Administrative opportunities
We invite applications for the following Senior Administrative position(s) with the University of Prince Edward Island:
- President and Vice-Chancellor
- Associate Vice-President, Students and Registrar
- Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Knowledge, Education, Research, and Applied Studies (IKERAS)
- Dean, Faculty of Sustainable Design Engineering
- Associate Dean, UPEI Campus, Memorial University Faculty of Medicine
Job advertisement on Memorial University's website (extended to December 18, 2023)
Job description on Memorial University's website