Lost Your Campus Card?

What do I do if my UPEI Campus Card is lost or stolen?

You must first deactivate your card online at campuscard.upei.ca (follow the instructions). Until you deactivate your card, it can still be used to make purchases and any balance of funds on the card could be at risk.

You will need to get a replacement card at either the Chi-Wan Young Sports Centre or the Residence Services Office in Bill and Denise Andrew Hall. You are not required to have a new photo taken. The replacement card will be activated when it is produced and any balance of funds transferred over.

Please note: There is a replacement fee of $20.00 plus tax per lost card.