How to Apply

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada; are at the postsecondary level by the time your Explore course begins; and have been a full-time student for at least one term during the current school year, you can apply to the Explore Language Immersion program.

Bursary Applicants

To apply for a bursary from the Council of Ministers of Education Canada and a space with the Explore English Immersion Program, please visit the national Explore website.

Non-Bursary Applicants

If you are applying directly to the UPEI Explore program without applying for a bursary, please send an email to requesting information.