Meetings and Conferences
Whether your group is made up of 20 people or 2,000, a great deal of time and energy goes into planning a successful meeting or conference. Professional meeting-planners know this fact, and volunteer meeting-planners soon find out.
Conference Services at UPEI is here to help with every detail. We have hosted numerous meetings over the years, and have built relationships with the hospitality industry in PEI. We will look after on-campus accommodations, meeting facilities, audiovisual requirements, catering services, and special events. If you require off-campus events or attractions we can put you in touch with the right people.
Providing delegates with a varied and interesting program, along with quality entertainment and attractions, is essential to a successful meeting. Also critical is doing so within your budget. We can help keep your costs down while maintaining the quality you need.
In addition to our staff we are pleased to provide the following planning resources:
- The professionals at Meetings & Conventions PEI are a great resource for meeting-planners. UPEI is an active partner with them.
- The official Tourism PEI website is a wealth of information about PEI. From festivals and events to accommodations, attractions, and golf, it’s all there.
- PEI is a premiere golf destination. Have a look at GolfPEI and see why!
- The Canadian University and College Conference Officers Association will connect you with campuses across Canada that host meetings. Use the searchable database.
- The Meeting and Travel Group, publishers of Conventions Meetings Canada — the most comprehensive listing of Canadian hotel and non-hotel venues — also produce several Canadian Tradeshows.
- Other Prince Edward Island information and attractions.