Andrews Hockey School
We look forward to welcoming Andrews Hockey Growth Program participants and their families to our beautiful campus again this year. Residence accommodations include parking, 24-hour front desk and security services, a bed linen and towel exchange service, access to laundry facilities, high speed internet, and local telephone access.
Andrew Hall: Our five-storey residence, opened in 2006 contains single, double, and triple suites. Each suite features large private bedrooms equipped with double beds, cable TV, microwave, telephone, kitchenette/seating area, and private bathroom. Our nightly rates are listed below:
- Single/Double Suite $108.00* (includes our all-you-care-to-eat breakfast for 2)
- Triple Suite $145.00* (includes our all-you-care-to-eat breakfast for 3)
Blanchard Hall: Completely refurbished in 2005/06, each of our 66 apartments include two bedrooms (each containing two single beds allowing up to four people to share), a full kitchen, living room with cable TV, and private bathroom. These units are popular with families and groups who want to share accommodations. Our nightly rates are listed below:
- Apartment $108.00* (breakfast not included)
Bernardine Hall: Refurbished in 2004, our traditional-style residence offers a combination of single rooms that contain one single bed and double rooms that contain two single beds with every two rooms sharing a bathroom. There is a TV lounge, kitchenette, and laundry facilities on each floor. Our nightly rates are listed below:
- Single $47.00* (includes breakfast for 1)
- Double $62.00* (includes breakfast for 2)
*Rates listed above do not include applicable taxes and subject to change.
Food Services: Working closely with the Andrews Hockey Growth Program, we are pleased to once again offer our food service packages that provide all-you-care-to-eat meals with healthy choices. The packages are discounted from our regular rates and are available at the residence check-in desk in Andrew Hall.
All meals are served as an all you care to eat buffet featuring several hot entrees and a vegetarian option at each meal. Some of the healthy choices include: white and whole wheat pasta dishes, milk, fresh fruit, salad bar, and a deli style sandwich bar. Our catering provider prides itself on using many fresh, local products.
We are pleased to provide three convenient meal plans to suit your needs:
Package #1: FULL MEAL PLAN - $115.00 + applicable taxes
- 2 Meals/per person/day - Beginning with Monday lunch and ending with Friday supper. This is intended for participants who stay in residence where breakfast is included in the nightly accommodation rate.
- Lunch, Supper – Monday to Friday
Package #2: LUNCH PLAN - $52.00 + applicable taxes
- 1 Lunch/per person/day, Monday to Friday. This is a great plan for those who are on campus during the day.
Package #3: SUPPER PLAN - $65.00 + applicable taxes
- 1 Supper/per person/day, Monday to Friday. This plan provides a convenient way to get a healthy supper after a long day at the rink.
Meals may be purchased on an individual basis at the Wanda Wyatt Dining Hall
- Breakfast - 7:00 am to 9:00 am
- Lunch - 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Supper - 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
To book accommodations and food services:
Toll Free: 1-877-734-7327
Tel: (902) 566-0952
Fax: (902) 628-4369