Internal Audit and Risk Management
The University Auditor and Risk Management Officer provides assurance, advisory, and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) services to the university.
Internal audits are conducted on governance, risk management and internal control processes.
Consulting services are provided, based on request and available resources. Some examples of services available are:
- Business process assessments
- Drafting and reviewing of policies and procedures
- Facilitating the implementation of new policies
- Designing and facilitating the implementation of key internal controls
- Designing financial management reports
- Designing monitoring and reporting mechanisms
- Project management
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
The University Auditor and Risk Management Officer is also responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the University’s ERM framework.