ADS Level 5 - Digital Documents Clerk - Registrar's Office - Student Experience Hub
$47,039 to $51,795 per annum, as per CUPE 1870
The Registrar's Office is seeking applications from qualified individuals to provide administrative support to the Registrar’s Office. Reporting directly to the Manager, Registrarial Operations & Services, the Digital Document Clerk is responsible for: receiving and digitizing of incoming documentation and data to student records within the student information system. The incumbent will assist with the collection, validation, and organization of current student and applicant data. The incumbent will also process daily outgoing communications related to admissions.
The incumbent will work within the Office of the Registrar, which provides services to current and former students, as well as to faculty and staff of the University. As part of the Student Experience Hub, the incumbent will be committed to being a partner in supporting student success and providing service excellence. Registrar’s Office staff work as a team to ensure a high level of service within a busy environment with tight deadlines.
- Coordinate and process incoming documents for scanning, digitizing, uploading to the student information system, and maintaining electronic storage of such documents
- Maintain student electronic documents
- Collaborate with student support units to develop, maintain, and process outgoing system generated student communications and correspondence using the Colleague communications management module
- Work collaboratively with all staff in the Registrar’s Office and Enrollment Services to ensure consistent workflow of document management
- Demonstrate professionalism and respect for diversity and inclusion toward students, faculty, staff, and community members at all times
- Adhere to confidentiality requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Successful completion of a recognized post-secondary program in a related area with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information while adhering to FOIPP regulations is considered an asset
- Familiarity with domestic and international secondary and postsecondary transcripts is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, and work under pressure to deliver exceptional service
- Attention to detail and system savvy. Experience in the use of Recruit and Colleague program software is considered an asset
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website. Applications will not be accepted via email.
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
UPEI is committed to equity, diversity, inclusion, and reconciliation and believes in providing a positive learning and working environment where every person feels empowered to contribute. UPEI is committed to the principle of equity in employment and encourages applications from underrepresented groups including women, Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.
For current UPEI employees who wish to apply for this position, click here, requires UPEI login.
For all others who wish to apply for this position, click here.