MTS Level 5 - Library Technician - Robertson Library
$45,224 to $49,769 per annum as per CUPE 1870
Provide public service:
- Assist library users in accessing and locating library resources
- Provide information/reference service both in-person and online via the Library’s virtual chat service
- Assists in giving tours and providing support for other outreach activities
- Circulate and check-in library resources, laptops, etc.
- Help train and supervise student assistants
- Effective technology skills including proficiency with spreadsheets and word processing programs
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website. Applications will not be accepted via email.
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. The University of Prince Edward Island is committed to gender equity in employment.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.