Graduate Research Assistant - Faculty of Education
$20.20 per hour, plus 4% vacation pay
Faculty members Elizabeth Blake and Dr. Rachelle Gauthier (Faculty of Education) are in search of a student research assistant to work on a French research project which will focus on the BEd (fls) program.
- French Student Research Assistant will:
- Find and connect with former students of the BEd (français langue seconde) program
- Create a survey to collect information about former students
- Work with UPEI's Marketing and Production Unit
- Develop marketing strategies to attract incoming students to the BA French and BEd (fls) program
- Assist in the creation of recruitment presentation for High School students
- Report to and Collaborate with BEd (fls) committee
- Must be enrolled in a graduate program at UPEI
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills (both English and French, oral and written)
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Dependable and reliable
Priority will be given to University of Prince Edward Island students in accordance with Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Employment Policies and the Procedures manual.
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website. Applications will not be accepted via email.
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
UPEI is committed to equity, diversity, inclusion, and reconciliation and believes in providing a positive learning and working environment where every person feels empowered to contribute. UPEI is committed to the principle of equity in employment and encourages applications from underrepresented groups including women, Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. If you require accommodation in any part of the process, please direct your inquiries, in confidence, to our HR Officer, email@example.com.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.