Professional Practice Coordinator - Department of Applied Human Sciences - Faculty of Science
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
The Department of Applied Human Sciences invites applications full-time position as the Professional Practice Coordinator of the Dietetics program.
The successful candidate will be required to coordinate the integrated dietetic internship program. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Planning and directing student education and training
- Arranging and facilitating placement experiences
- Mentoring students and evaluating their performance
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the program
- Facilitating the annual program evaluation by stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with accreditation standards
- Minimum qualifications include a B.Sc. in in Foods and Nutrition (or equivalent),
- Master’s degree in Nutrition or related area
- Eligible to register with the PEI College of Dietitians
- Member of Dietitians of Canada.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Registered Dietitian is also a requirement of the position
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website. Applications will not be accepted via email.
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. The University of Prince Edward Island is committed to gender equity in employment.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.