Graduate Student Assistants (Up to 5 Positions) - Faculty of Nursing
$19.75 per hour plus 4% vacation pay
ASAP – April 30, 2022
The Faculty of Nursing is seeking applicants for the graduate student assistants. This position reports to the course instructor.
- Marking on-line assignments utilizing marking templates and/or assist professors in proctoring quizzes and exams
- Scanning quizzes and exams using an Excel spreadsheet or a marking template
- Other duties as required; word processing, literature searches, photocopying, and filing
- Current enrollment in the graduate nursing program
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability, initiative, good organizational skills, flexibility, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to accurately follow instruction and attention to detail are important skills in this position. Reliable and dependable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is an asset
Priority will be given to University of Prince Edward Island students in accordance with Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Employment Policies and the Procedures manual.
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website. Applications will not be accepted via email.
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified student candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens, permanent residents and full-time international students with a valid study permit will be given priority.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.