Kinesiology Student Laboratory Assistant - Department of Applied Human Sciences - Faculty of Science *Reposted* *Amended*
$13.00 per hour plus 4% vacation pay
ASAP – December 31, 2021
Applications are invited from Graduate students in Kinesiology who are interested in serving as a laboratory assistant for the Fall semester.
- Assist the instructor with setting up/tearing down lab demonstrations and assisting in teaching labs for KINE 3430 – Physiological Assessment and Training
- Other tasks may be necessary and will be determined as needed.
- Applicants must be a 4th year students in the Kinesiology program
- Student must have good academic standing and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.7
- Preference given to candidates who have taken KINE 3430 – Physical Activity and Epidemiology
Priority will be given to University of Prince Edward Island students in accordance with Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Employment Policies and the Procedures manual.
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website. Applications will not be accepted via email.
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified student candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens, permanent residents and full-time international students with a valid study permit will be given priority.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.
Previous applicants from Competition #142S21 need not reapply.