Residence Life Advisors (Up to 2 Positions) - Ancillary Services
Residence Life Advisors receive reimbursement for their residence room fee (Bernadine Hall - single room; Blanchard Hall - semi-private; Andrew Hall -single suite) This benefit is taxable
August 22, 2021 – April 30, 2022
- Full-time student status
- Satisfactory academic standing (minimum 65% average). (Each applicant must submit a copy of his/her unofficial degree audit with the application package. [This information is kept in confidence by the Selection Committee])
- Residence living experience (at least one year and preferably at UPEI)
- Good rapport with fellow residence students, and the ability to serve as a positive role model
- Sound knowledge of the university, campus services, residence life program, and different student activities
- Available to participate in training in December and January (Dates to be confirmed)
Priority will be given to University of Prince Edward Island students in accordance with Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Employment Policies and the Procedures manual.
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website. Applications will not be accepted via email.
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified student candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens, permanent residents and full-time international students with a valid study permit will be given priority.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.