Administrative Assistants - Various Departments - To Create A Temporary Eligibility List
As per CUPE 1870
The University of Prince Edward Island is looking to create a list of Administrative Assistants to fill in for short periods of employment to cover emergency or short term vacancies.
Candidates should possess:
- Grade 12 graduation and post-secondary education in an Administration Program with progressive related experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills in word processing, electronic information systems, spreadsheet and presentation applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of UPEI and its operations would be an asset
- Ability to work part-time or full-time shifts
Resumes will be kept on file and updated every 6 months or as needed.
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website. Applications will not be accepted via email.
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. The University of Prince Edward Island is committed to gender equity in employment.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.