COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at UPEI
The UPEI Health and Wellness Centre will be offering a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic to all students, staff, faculty and families on September 10, 2021, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm at McMillan Hall, main floor of the W.A. Murphy Student Centre. It is important to take your provincial health card or student ID with you. If you have already been immunized with a COVID-19 vaccine, please bring your records with you. Masks will be required for this event.
The vaccine is free. The clinic will offer both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
A second clinic will be held in early November to provide a second dose for those just receiving their first dose on September 10, 2021.
NOTE: Please review the following questions prior to arrival
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID 19? If you do please go to a screening clinic and request a test for COVID-19. DO NOT come to the Vaccine Clinic if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Have you had close contact (face-to-face contact) within 2 meters (6 feet) with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms? If the answer is yes, ensure you wear a mask and practice good hand and respiratory hygiene. DO NOT come to the clinic if you have symptoms.
- Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with a person confirmed to have COVID-19 or who is on self-isolation? Follow the guidelines of the Government of Prince Edward Island.
- If you are vaccinated, have you travelled outside of the Atlantic Provinces in the last 8 days? Follow the guidelines of the Government of Prince Edward Island. If you are required to be isolating, DO NOT come to the clinic.
- If you are unvaccinated, have you traveled outside of PEI in the last 8 days? Follow the guidelines of the Government of Prince Edward Island. If you are required to be isolating, DO NOT come to the clinic.