Seniors College is a not-for-profit organization affiliated with the University of Prince Edward Island. Courses are offered in Queens, Kings, and Prince counties.
View our courses and register for Seniors College
Our non-credit courses are taught by seniors for seniors. Experience the joy of learning without the pressure of exams or papers to write. You will meet new friends and you will open your mind to new possibilities in a rapidly changing world.
The goals of Seniors College are:
- To provide stimulating peer learning opportunities for members;
- To make sure that learning is fun;
- To be responsive to the needs and interests of seniors 50 years and over;
- To work and develop links with other organizations to further the goals of the College;
- To initiate and participate in research on subjects that affect seniors' way of life.