Apply for a residence extension

Students living in residence may request an extension to stay during Winter break and during examination periods.

The following documents contain important information about Quiet Hour changes, applying for extensions and move out. Please make sure to read these thoroughly before filling out the Residence Extension Form and the Request to Stay in Residence Form.

Please complete one of the forms:

Residence extension form (examination periods)

Request to stay in residence (during December holiday break)

The contact for this service is:

(902) 566-0330
Contact UPEI