Have my transcripts sent to another institution

UPEI transcripts can be sent from the Registrar’s Office directly to other universities or colleges, or to an official in an organization.

Before you begin: 

Student transcripts will be provided to the student or directly to an external party (employer, educational institution, etc.) upon:

  • written request submitted in person, by fax, or by e-mail (sent from a verified UPEI account) to e-mail transcripts@upei.ca
  • Official transcripts will not be released in sealed envelopes to students but will be issued directly to the third party, unless documentation from that third party so instructs the Office. This official transcript remains official as long as the seal is not broken before it reaches the receiving institution. Requests from students with fees owing to the University will not be processed.

NOTE: Transcripts are prepared daily; however, during peak periods, such as at the end of each academic session, at least one week's notice may be required.

Fine Print: 

The Registrar’s Office is pleased to provide regular mail and fax service for transcripts free of charge.  Courier fees are an additional $10.00 within the Maritimes, $20.00 for other Canadian destinations, and $30.00 for the United States. Courier requests must include a street address and a phone number, including the area code.  You can pay by VISA, MasterCard, or cheque. You can fax or phone in your credit card number, or send it by e-mail to: transcripts@upei.ca

Any request needed immediately (same-day service) is subject to a $15.00 rush fee in addition to the costs of the particular request.

The contact for this service is:

(902) 566-0684
Contact UPEI