Virtual Study Abroad
ESC Rennes School of Business – Rennes, France
The Rennes School of Business is pleased to announce their Summer Programs are being offered virtually to exchange partner schools!
Deadline: April 8, 2021 (fluctuating for each course)
ESC Rennes is offering three online courses in English this summer:
- Cross-Cultural Management from June 1–11, 2021
- Sustainable Business from June 15–25, 2021
- Doing Business in Europe from June 29–July 9, 2021
Are you looking to take a business elective this summer while broadening your exposure to international perspectives? You can apply to take an online course offered by one of UPEI’s partner universities in France, the Rennes School of Business.
Under UPEI’s international exchange agreement with this university, students may be able to take courses there, while paying UPEI tuition. Upon completion of the course, the course credit will transfer back to UPEI as a Business elective.
University of Jyväskylä – International Summer School in Human Sciences
The University of Jyväskylä has extended the application deadline for their 17th international Summer School in Human Sciences, and welcomes applications from students interested in studying summer courses online from May 24–June 11, 2021!
Extended application deadline: March 25, 2021
The Summer School comprises of 14 interdisciplinary courses for students interested in language and culture studies, communication, education, music, psychology, sport and health sciences, business and marketing, and social sciences.
More information on the Summer School can be found at www.jyu.fi/hs-summerschool.
Week 1: May 24–28, 2021
- Finnish Language and Culture
- Education in Finland
- Introduction to Intercultural Communication
- Music, Mind & Well-being
Week 2: May 31–June 4, 2021
- Visual Communication as a Way to Improve Working Life Skills
- National Education Systems: Foundations, Frameworks, Structures and Experiences
- Physical Activity, Sport, Health and Health Promotion - International Perspectives
- Nordic Working Life Model: Past, Present and the Future of Work in Light of Institutional Theories
- Ear Training & Blended Learning
Week 3: June 7–11, 2021
- Sport Marketing
- Managing Customer Relationships with Digital Marketing
- Multilingual Communication in Multicultural Teams
- Greek Political Thought and its Modern Echos
- Adapted Physical Activity
How to apply?
Once complete, UPEI will nominate you to JYU and students will then go through JYU's online application form and instructions for completing the application.
The extended application deadline is March 25, 2021. You are welcome to apply for the full summer school program (one course per week) or parts of it. Each course lasts one week and they are 2-5 ECTS credits. One UPEI course transfer must equal a total of 6 ECTS (certain courses can be combined).
Students from partner universities all over the world are invited to apply to the Summer School.
Students will be required to pay UPEI (not the JYU) for applicable tuition and fees per course transfer. This arrangement is under the framework of the bilateral cooperation agreements between the University of Jyväskylä and UPEI.
The teaching staff of the Summer School consists of professors, researchers, and experts from the University of Jyväskylä and from partner universities.