The Health, Safety, and Environment team believes that keeping the lines of communication open in the workplace—wherever its location—is crucial in helping us stay mentally and physically healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are checking the email@example.com inbox every day for any submitted incident reports. A Health, Safety, and Environment drop box with signage can be found in Kelley Memorial Building.
You may also contact the department at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some situations, we may not be able to answer all your questions, but we can certainly help direct your concerns to the appropriate resource, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Many individuals, teams, and groups have been responsive and creative in developing resources to support their UPEI colleagues during this COVID-19 situation:
- Human Resources COVID-19 FAQ - Any employees with specific questions about leaves should contact email@example.com.
- ITSS Information on Working Remotely
- Sexual Violence and Prevention Office
- UPEI Contractor Protocol - Contractors, vendors, or consultants who come onto the University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) campus to perform services are required to comply with the following requirements during the time they are on the University property.
- UPEI COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Plan - The campus takes the situation of a positive case very seriously and will take direction from CPHO on management of a potential outbreak.