Fair Treatment Office
The University of Prince Edward Island is committed to providing an environment that affirms and promotes the dignity of human beings of diverse backgrounds and needs.
The Fair Treatment Policy prohibits harassment and discrimination and affirms that all members of the University community – its students, faculty, staff, and visitors – have the right to participate in activities at the University without fear of discrimination or harassment.
UPEI's Fair Treatment Office works with students, staff, and faculty who experience forms of harassment and discrimination at work, and to maintain the rights of those individuals to participate in activities at the University without fear of discrimination or harassment.
Submit a Fair Treatment Complaint
Call: (902) 566-6498
Fair Treatment Resources
- UPEI Fair Treatment Policy
- UPEI Fair Treatment complaint form
- Related Laws and Regulations:
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- PEI Human Rights Act
- PEI Human Rights Commission
- PEI Employment Standards Act (Sexual Harassment defined - Section 24)